Centara Hat Yai joins the Thai Red Cross Society to donate blood. On Thursday, March 28, 2019, at 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, on the 1st floor (car donation service)
All units donated by the Thai Red Cross will be used to treat patients throughout the country.
Suggestions … Blood Donation
- Relax at least 6 hours.
- Do not eat fried foods before donating.
- Healthy, not a drug user.
- Weight of 45 kg or more.
- Not in menstrual period Or back pain
- The blood concentration of women is greater than or equal to 12.5g / dl. Men are more or equal to 13.5 G / dl.
- Regular flu vaccination At least 3 days after injection. Tetanus 1 month
For more information, please call 074-352222 ext. 2670